Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.
Trick or Treat Street 2017 Candy & Vendor Sign Up
Thank you for your interest in Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. events!
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. is a local non-profit who's mission is responsible for maintaining the safety, maintenance, and vitality of Downtown Anchorage. Our purpose is to assure a vibrant downtown while our vision is by 2020, ADP is the catalyst for downtown development.
Trick or Treat Street
Saturday, October 28th
1. Store Front Candy Stop: FREE! (Must Provide Own Candy for 5,000+)
2. Exhibitor Booth: $50 (Must Provide Own Candy for 5,000+)
3. Food Truck Vendor fees (ADP Member: $150 | Non-Member: $300)
Information for your Business
Please provide as much information on your business as you can below.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
How are you participating?
Downtown Business Store Front Candy Stop Particiapant (FREE)
Exhibitor Booth ($50)
Food Truck ADP Member ($150)
Food Truck Non ADP Member ($300)
Description of what you will be providing as an exhibitor booth (N/A for food trucks or Downtown business store front).
Set up Dimensions (length and width):
How would you like to pay?
Pay by Phone
Do you need to rent equipment from us?
Yes please! Non ADP Member $150 tent rental
Yes please! ADP Member $85 tent rental
No thank you!
By agreeing to participate in this event you are also agreeing to provide a more than adequate amount of candy for the estimated 5,000 plus attendees. That estimation is based on the fact that other staple events have been canceled across our community. It is also why Downtown Business Store Front Candy Stop activation fees have been waived this year. We are working to make sure that our vendors/exhibitors have all the information they need to participate in a more than memorable downtown experience.
Vendors who apply to participate in this year's Trick or Treat Street are obligated to provide sales and customer count information from this event. This information will not be shared publicly and will be only be used internally by Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. to report on the economic impact this event has to Downtown Anchorage. This is a new requirement; the outcome of the total economic impact from the event will be used to help promote this event for future years to come. By choosing to participate in the event you have agreed to provide this information.
Sales of Food/Drinks/Offerings to not exceed $10.00 Per Item
(This will increase your sales and allow more accessibility for the demographic attending this event.)
Please be aware that by participating in events and by your presence, you give unqualified consent to your voice, actions, likeness and appearance being used without compensation in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and you release Anchorage Downtown Partnership and its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability on account of such usage.
Vendors who attend events produced by the Anchorage Downtown Partnership, are participating in public event that reflects the Culture of the Downtown Community. Conduct that is considered violent, vulgar, or harassing will be grounds for ejection from the event. It will result in the forfeit of the fees associated with the agreement.
FOOD TRUCK/VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
Waste removal prepay: $100
Waste removal day of: $150
(Providing trash receptacles and removing all trash from site is the vendor's responsibility if not signing up for one of the above.)
To promote diverse products and services, ADP has the right to limit how many vendors of a similar type may participate. Priority will be placed on members.
Vendors must sign a contract agreeing to follow fire safety, sanitation, and liability regulations. Failure to follow guidelines may result in vendor being asked to leave the event. No refund will be issued to vendors who sign the contract and fail to comply day-of.
• Vending application closes October 6th; vendors will be notified of their acceptance by 13th
• FOOD Vendors must add “Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd.” as “additional insured"
• FOOD Vendors must provide copy of insurance and health permits prior to the event
• Vendors who have not arrived by 11:00am on October 28th may not be able to enter the site
• FOOD vendors are required to provide all appropriate fire safety equipment
•There will be no electricity available
• Vendors who have not submitted vendor payments and the necessary insurance documents by October 13th forfeit their spot to wait-listed vendors
• An event map and timetable will be sent out the week prior to the event
• Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent(s)/canopy(s), weights, and other equipment. (Rentals are available from the Partnership on a first-come, first serve basis.)
• Filling this form out does not guarantee participation in Trick or Treat Street
A description of the section goes here.
Do Not Fill This Out